Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hit Me Baby One More Time!



I just love how this one came out that I thought I'd re-re upload it! I did try once before on my DeviantART page, but that ended with it being removed and me with a 2 week suspension! I mean it's a tasteful nude, you don't see any actual nudity technically.
But anyway here it is in all it's glory, well with some modifications. Like total removal of the BG as I felt it drew the focus away from Kim too much, obviously shading and lighting is much better, I tweeked the angle of her mouth abit, it just looked weird before, and also the inclusion of a nice little border and my latest logo name tag thingy, whatever it's called.

And for some reason that Brittany Spears song title just seemed to fit, don't ask because I don't know myself.

3 comments:

  1. Tasteful, yes. No nudity, certainly. On the DA mod shit list, without a doubt. This is, for all intents and purposes, why i gave up posting artwork on there long ago. I still post photography (on a backup account), but....ehhh, it's strictly below radar stuff that attracts little to no attention. I'm pretty much all blogger, all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice and it does look better with out the background and well what do you expect from DA the mods there are one hell of a pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the love of god, please post some of your Shego work!

    ReplyDelete