Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Killryde: ReVisioned

That's right, i have completely removed all previous material from my blog, i want to start again without any of what i had here before. I know you're all probably thinking, why didn't i just make another blog? Simple fact, i didn't like what was coming up when i or anyone else did a google image search, it may sound stupid but hey, what's done is done.

I'll be using this blog for other projects, original ones this time, and no, im not doing anymore adult oriented material, that was then, this is now.

I will still be using my DeviantArt page, i just won't be posting everything there.

- Killryde.

2 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder if you had abandoned this blog altogether. It will be interesting to see what you do with Version 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? A fresh coat of paint and some whitewall tires....it's like she's brand new.

    ReplyDelete